UFO High Bay LED Lights Features:
1. Communication protocol : Bluetooh Mesh.
2. Communication frequency : 5725~5825MHz.
3. Max output power : 8 DBm.
4. Communication Distance : 30M.
5. High efficacy up to 170lm/w.
6. Microwave induction distance : ɸ10M@H12M/360°.
7. 5 years warranty.
8. Photosensitive sensing distance : 10~1000Lux.
9. Working condition and temperature : -30℃~+80℃.
Note: Do not use in a large metal area or in the vicinity of strong electromagnetic waves.
Structure of Bluetooth mesh lighting led UFO high bay
Specification of Bluetooth mesh lighting UFO high bay
|CCT(K)||Beam Angle(deg)||LED Type|
|Certification Type||ETL/ FCC/DLC||CE/Rohs|
|LED Lifespan||50000hours （Tac30@L70）|
|Protection Grade||IP 65|
Bluetooth mesh wireless smart lighting control system
We offer customized solutions to your problems with superior smart lighting and control products by 12 years of manufactures experiences.
Benefits of UFO LED high bay light Bluetooth smart lighting control system
· Wireless bluetooth mesh connection.
· No gate, password, internet or cloud connection needed.
· Area/Group control, group linkage.
· Visualized map, by using blueprint or photo to install or control light.
· Real-time energy-saving calculation.
· Auto emergency battery test.
Bluetooth mesh wireless app & remote control
Bluetooth APP Control
Support iOS, Android phones.
Easily add and manage lamps and smart switches.
* Use APP to group lamps.
* Set lighting scenes.
* Manage timer tasks.
* Configure delay time of human motion sensor.
* Configure group linkage control.
* Manage lamps of different areas in one smartphone.
* Share control privilege among smartphones
* Assign different privileges to staff to manage lamps.
* Compatible with most Android phones
Bluetooth Remote Control
In this interface, the customer can intuitively see the maximum power of the luminaire,
the watt light parameters of the time power.
Enter the electricity bill, you can check the cost of the lighting electricity, as well as the energy saving costs.
The new version adds the power statistics function, which aims to let customers
have a detailed understanding of the power consumption of all their lamps, and understand
the power costs that the system helps them save.
By taking pictures of the real scene of the construction site or importing the real scene map,
the map of the location of the luminaire will be automatically generated in the APP, and the location
of the area and the location of the luminaire.
New features will help customers quickly find their target fixtures and view the distribution of all fixtures.
Industries We Serve
The intelligent energy-efficient Bluetooth mesh network IOT lighting control system
12 years experience wholesale lighting company UFO led high bay manufacturers