1. Make sure the POWER IS TURNED OFF at the source at which you are installing the product.
2. Remove existing troffer if applicable.
3. Take out Troffer. (fig1)
4. Place troffer ceiling. (fig2)
5. Remove power conduit plate. Insert power supply into power conduit plate using appropriate electrical fittings. (fig4&5)
6. Insert black wire(line0) from the power supply into the port of the LED quick connector marked with a black circle. Insert white wire (neutral) into the unmarked port. Connect the LED quick connector to the troffer. Wire the green wires (ground) together. Replace power conduit plate after wiring. (fig5)
7. For 0-10V dimming circuits, wire at dimmer conduit plate. Remove knockout and dimmer conduit plate. Insert 0-10V dimming circuit into dimmer conduit plate using appropriate electrical fittings and wire the grey and purple wires to troffer using wire nuts. Replace dimmer conduit plate after wiring. (fig6&7)
8. Return power back to the source and installation is complete. (fig8)